Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Thankfulness and Gratitude: Week One


It's November.  I know it's super common to do a Thankfulness and Gratitude series on their blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever your social media of choice is.  Some people do it every day.  I am never able to keep up with it every day.  So, I'll just do it once a week.  Wednesday seems like a good day to do so.

I am thankful and grateful for some of the people in my life.  I'm just going to list them because I know you don't want to read my whys on each one.  Plus, that could turn into a super long post.  Maybe for a later time.

  • Tanner
  • Alli
  • Peyton
  • Mike
  • My mom
  • Lauren
  • My Grandpa
  • Sharon
  • Sue, Julie and a few other coworkers
  • Most of the people on my Sheilas team
  • And I'm sure I'm missing some people.  Sorry.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment