March Goals! I am a few days late on the posting of these, but better late than never.
- Try out some new recipes! Send me some you have been loving lately!
- Get new curtains for my front room. The Kibben has ripped our current ones pretty bad. I like these: https://www.wayfair.com/decor-pillows/pdp/sun-zero-groton-solid-room-darkening-grommet-single-curtain-panel-sunz1268.html?piid=21685447%2C37209918 and https://www.wayfair.com/decor-pillows/pdp/andover-mills-kuhlmann-lattice-thermal-curtain-panels-andv2051.html?piid=24098901%2C24098906 I also like this table https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/trent-austin-design-chelsey-4-piece-dining-set-trnt4851.html?piid=28143008 but that’s for another month. One step at a time.
- Read Books! I’m not going to set a number. I’m just going to read. I have a stack from the library to devour.
- Clean out my car?! Will the weather allow me to do this? Let’s hope so!
- Replace the lightbulb in my hallway….
- Exercise other than derby. I picked up some videos from the library to try some different things out. Also, there is a 50 burpees a day challenge.
- Sign up for the A to Z Blog Challenge. Wanna try it out? Go here. http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/2019/03/atozchallenge-sign-up.html
What are your goals for March?