Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Funday or Something like that!

Friends!  We are a quarter through the year!  Can you believe that?  How'd the first part of the year treat you?!
On the radio Friday morning, I heard that they are doing the movie version of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.  Remember these terrifying images from elementary school?
All from the books!  I still have these books somewhere.  Not from my childhood, but I ordered them for my children from the Scholastic Book Clubs when they were younger.  I remember checking out the books from the school library and always having to wait for them because everyone loved them. Anywho, I found the trailer on YouTube.  I would love to see this movie when it comes out.

We had another derby game this weekend.  So much derby.  Here is a picture from our previous game.  It gave me a good giggle in the morning when I saw it.  I was just passed the jammer cover and was trying to put it on.  You don't need to see to skate, right?

My team won 2nd place in the Clover Cup tournament.  So that was cool.  We got a medal.


Peyton has been struggle bussing at school. (and home)  He has been in a lot of trouble the past two weeks and we are working to correct this behavior.  I do not want it to get worse.  He has not been doing work in school and it was because he didn't feel motivated to do it.  Thursday night, Peyton, Alli and myself all sat down and completed almost all his missing math assignments.  I checked the school website and he forgot to upload one of them at the time, so we got that done this weekend.  He retook all his quizzes and got better scores on them.  I emailed his teacher to let him know that I had been discussing school with Peyton every morning on the way there and stressing the importance of completing his work.  I asked him if there was anything he needed me to address and he just asked me to keep motivating Peyton to get his stuff done. 
A to Z Blogging Challenge starts tomorrow.  I plan on still regular blogging.  If you don't want to read the challenge posts, just skip through those.  If you do read them, let me know if you tried any of the recipes. 


I plan to finish out my Sunday by watching Season 2 of Game of Thrones (so I can get it turned into the library), reading more on my books while taking a nice hot bath and planning out dinners for next week.


What are you up to?





No comments:

Post a Comment