Wednesday, August 28, 2019

What did the Camel say?

We are halfway through the last week in August.  Last week of August.  Time does fly when you are an adult.  This week has not been bad so far.  Is it bad that I really can't remember what I did Monday after work?  I took a long bath and read my book, but I feel like I did something before that.  Probably driving the kiddos around everywhere.  That's my guess.
Tuesday is when Peyton started practice for Fall Ball.  I drove him out to practice and then he went to his dad's afterwards.  Well, kinda.  Their dad got called into work and he dropped them off around 8:30 pm.  Which is perfectly fine.  I was home.  I think I had just gotten home from Target and checking on a few things for derby. 
Let's talk Target.  Why do they not have their fall decorating things out yet?  I got a lot of my mantle décor from the dollar spot there.  I wanted to see if they had a few candles to add to it.  Maybe it was just the Target I was at.
This is my postcard board at work.  I need to start sending and receiving postcards again.  I did add a new one on there recently.  My coworker had gone to Paris.  The one right next to the calendar is of two cats in the moonlight with the Eiffel Tower in the background.  I love it.
Do you like to send and receive postcards? 
One of my coworkers said my makeup looked good.  :)  A boost for the day.
I'm only working until 12:15 today.  The kiddos have their annual doctors appointments.
Thursday is going to be interesting at our office.  There is just me as the regular staff member for our intake.  We are borrowing people from our processing center, it's definitely going to be interesting.

Tonight is my last time running recruitment night for one of the derby leagues.  I'm not sad, I'm relieved.  I've been recruitment committee head for 3 years, it's time to pass the torch.

The rest of the week, other than work, should be pretty good.  Thursday, we have no plans.  Friday, we are going to the baseball game -- Royals v. Orioles. Then nothing planned for the long weekend.  I am going to find us something fun to do and see if my mom wants to do dinner one of the days.

What do you have planned for the long weekend?  I guess I should be asking that on Friday! 
Here are a few pictures from this past weekend.




2 comments:

  1. The Target I went to yesterday was slim on the fall items too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post as always! It's so crazy how fast August has went by!

    https://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete