Friday, August 9, 2019

Five on Friday!

The work week is coming to an end!  Let's share what good happened this week!  You don't have to limit it to five, because if more than five good things happened, let's chat about it!


I thought this meme was hilarious.  The cat and the dog face crack me up!  Do you have any good memes to share?
 Peyton's Back to School night was on Thursday!  Guys!  I am so happy with his teachers and classes.  8th grade is going to be so much better than 7th.  His electives are Spanish I, Computer Applications and Industrial Arts for the first semester.  Second semester he keeps the Spanish class and gets FACS and PE instead of the other two.  I'm happy with his home room teacher.  Alli had him for science her 8th grade year and he's really great.  The class is hard, but science is hard. He really didn't want me to take his picture.  I wanted it in front of the school banner, but he flat out refused.
I woke up this morning and found this lovely heap on my couch.  The dog loves being under the blankets.  He was tucked in right with Peyton.  Peyton had a friend spending the night and he gave his friend his bed and he took the couch.  I'm going to miss the summer days with all the kids spending the night at my house.   
 I ordered the FabFitFun box.  I had advertisements for it all over Facebook and Instagram.  They had a 50% off code, so I was like, why not?  The full price is $50 plus shipping.  The products were lovely.  I got one of those boards that you can write messages, which is cool.  The towel I am going to use for the float trip this weekend.  I got a foot mask that I am looking forward to trying.  There were some makeup products and sprays.  I got a necklace with stars on it that is perfect for me.  All in all, I would say it's a good box.  I don't know if I will order it again.  It's not terribly expensive for what you get, but I want to concentrate on other things right now moneywise. 

Other good things:  Float trip this weekend!  Yay!
Mash up for Travel Team on Sunday!
I've applied for my dream job.  It's a long shot, but the worse they can say is no. :)
Despite having to work the front desk for two days, work went really well.  I'm making progress on my project and there are a few clients I feel like I've really helped.
One of my coworkers/friend got a new job!  I gave her a glowing recommendation.  I am sad to see her go, but I love when people get opportunities in life.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I always enjoy reading positive posts like this. I hope you have a great weekend!

    https://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're happy with your son's schedule! I've always been curious about Fab Fit Fun but never ordered a box. Good luck on the job possibility!

    ReplyDelete