I'm not too lofty, but I always enjoy writing things down and making myself accountable!
- A mini OUTDOOR trip! Social distancing state park road trip through Missouri. I've planned part of it during the week to avoid the crowds!
- Walk a total of 310K steps in July (this is 10k a day, but I know some days I will not get to 10k and I know some days I will be over that, all equals out!)
- Finish reading all my library books!
- Have a fun 4th of July weekend!
- Revamp my resume
- Clean out the KCRW storage closet
- Blog more! (I've missed my blog, but I'm not a huge fan of the new blogger lay out)
- Continue working on 100 days happy! I'll post the list once 100 days have passed!
- Do the Instagram Photo Challenges!
What are some things you are wanting to achieve this month?