I'm not too lofty, but I always enjoy writing things down and making myself accountable!
- A mini OUTDOOR trip! Social distancing state park road trip through Missouri. I've planned part of it during the week to avoid the crowds!
- Walk a total of 310K steps in July (this is 10k a day, but I know some days I will not get to 10k and I know some days I will be over that, all equals out!)
- Finish reading all my library books!
- Have a fun 4th of July weekend!
- Revamp my resume
- Clean out the KCRW storage closet
- Blog more! (I've missed my blog, but I'm not a huge fan of the new blogger lay out)
- Continue working on 100 days happy! I'll post the list once 100 days have passed!
- Do the Instagram Photo Challenges!
What are some things you are wanting to achieve this month?
Hi, Morgan! Nice to meet you. I arrived here via AbbyNormal (you're in her blog list, and since I'm always looking for new blogs to read, I thought I'd click over). I, too, love roller derby, and trained with Huntsville's Dixie Derby Girls for a while. I probably haven't been on my skates in ten years, though, so maybe that needs to be something I achieve this month? I also just want to finish up a relative's Estate business and make some repairs to my home. I've been watching YouTube vids and now I think I can replace my toilet, ha!ReplyDelete
Hi Kim! Thank you for stopping by! I bought a project book from Home Depot because I want to attempt to completely redo my bathroom (will prob have someone do the tub, but I want to do the rest).Delete
I hope you are able to do it! My tub needs to be replaced, but I'll definitely have someone else do that. My home is a modular home, and so I think they have a special size on the tub hardware. And I really hope that doesn't interfere with my dream of golden swan hardware in my tub/shower!Delete
I can't wait to hear about the state park road trip!ReplyDelete