Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What's Up, Wednesday?


It's What's Up, Wednesday? Link up here and go browse the other blogs! I would love to see what you are up to!

One time, not long ago, Alli ended up locked in a State Park bathroom.
It took us a minute to get her out.  But, there was a pretty butterfly, so I took
it's picture.  She got out and everything was okay.


1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Whatever I can make from stuff in the house. I don't want to go to the grocery store. No particular reason why. Plus, we have enough food at home.

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Vacations! So many good memories posting on my timeline.

Alli doing Arts & Crafts in the hotel room!
She didn't make a mess.

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:

I don't know. Life is pretty non-eventful at the moment.



4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

Working

Going through and cleaning out kiddos rooms

Working on my family tree. I have a ton of DNA matches I need to go through.

Not the final room, but it is her new bed. The dogs
dogs love it.

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:

The office opening and there not being a clear cut plan and getting a new manager right before it all happens. That will be interesting.

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:

My family tree. Reading books. Planning out blog posts.

Oh, hey, look at this crazy baseball news! So awesome!

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:

Maybe doing a few more outdoor things? I will have to research and see what I come up with.

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:

I like watching videos on TikTok. I've been watching way too much Netflix, Hulu and YouTube. I have Disney+, but haven't watched the most talked about show. I'm not super interested in watching it either, unsure why.


9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:

Just the radio when I'm in the car. I finished two audiobooks recently.

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:

Shorts and t-shirts mostly.

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:

I have no idea. Probably a little bit of nothing added with more of nothing. :)

12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:

Nothing that I can think of. I don't have any plans laid out because of the state of our lives right meow.


13: WHAT ELSE IS NEW:

Tanner turned 21 and he's overseas right now! If anyone has a group that wants to send packages to soldiers overseas, let me know and you can have his address. I'm sure he would love all the gifts.

Box of Goodies for him.  I got the same word search and I challenged him.
To see who could do the most.

I mailed in my primary ballot.


We went on a long weekend trip, I have posts coming about the places we went.

Alli is still working.

Peyton is still chilling.

School doesn't start until after Labor Day. Alli will be doing remote learning. Peyton will be doing the hybrid learning (2-3 days in person and 2 days online)




3 comments:

  1. You got a sticker for voting by mail? That's cool, I was upset I wouldn't get a sticker, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafts in a hotel room is awesome especially given these times :) Love the meme about accepting each other and our personal decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!!! I LOVE that Facebook meme :)

    And I posted a statement from my beloved Toronto Blue Jays on my What's Up Wednesday post so seeing your statement from the Royals made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete