I know it's been Fall for about a week. I guess I'm behind on posting my list. :)
Mine is short, just because of what kind of year it's been. But here we go...
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch
- Get Lost in a Corn Maze
- Decorate pumpkins or use them to decorate things.
- Get a huge mum plant for the front porch
- Make some apple cider and bake an apple pie
- Make some chili! (Multiple times probably!)
- Make a bonfire and have s'mores!
- Visit a haunted house/maze!
- Make a pumpkin bread or muffins
- Take a few hikes! The weather is perfect for it.
- Visit a zoo. The animals love the cooler weather!
- Volunteer somewhere.
- Go on a paranormal tour!
A few things we have already done that would normally be on the list..
- Visiting the apple orchard and visiting the sunflower field.
What's on your list?