I know it's been Fall for about a week. I guess I'm behind on posting my list. :)
Mine is short, just because of what kind of year it's been. But here we go...
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch
- Get Lost in a Corn Maze
- Decorate pumpkins or use them to decorate things.
- Get a huge mum plant for the front porch
- Make some apple cider and bake an apple pie
- Make some chili! (Multiple times probably!)
- Make a bonfire and have s'mores!
- Visit a haunted house/maze!
- Make a pumpkin bread or muffins
- Take a few hikes! The weather is perfect for it.
- Visit a zoo. The animals love the cooler weather!
- Volunteer somewhere.
- Go on a paranormal tour!
A few things we have already done that would normally be on the list..
- Visiting the apple orchard and visiting the sunflower field.
What's on your list?
Happy Fall! Great list, I hope you check everything off!ReplyDelete
We did a tour of the Stanley Hotel (that The Shining is based upon) a couple years ago. Eerie fun!
I am jealous! I want to visit the Stanley Hotel!Delete
I want to get some mums! I like all of your ideas actually, well not the haunted ones. Are you going to go to the West Bottoms for your haunted house?ReplyDelete
Probably not this year. We haven't been for a few years. They are expensive and crowded. We do have fun when we go though.Delete
I am going to look for an outdoor one. Those tend to be less crowded and a little less expensive.
When we had passes to Worlds of Fun, we used to do the haunts there and it was definitely worth the price.
I was excited about some hikes... & then twisted my ankle. Of course.ReplyDelete
Give me ALLL the pumpkin pies & pumpkin bread & muffins. mmmm
I saw a recipe for a pumpkin chocolate chip pumpkin bread that I want to try! I think I'm going to add the ingredients to my shopping list for this week!Delete
Yes to the bonfire and s'mores! Yum. And a paranormal tour. We did that a few years ago. Fun. Haven't been to the zoo in years. I don't think ours is even open now. But will look into that because I would sure enjoy taking the grands.ReplyDelete
Your Fall list is great! I have never been to a corn maze, but it sounds like so much fun.ReplyDelete