Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October! #blogtober19

It’s the most wonderful quarter of the year!  All the quarters are pretty great, but this one has some fun holidays in it!  Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve! 

My family has a lot of things to do this month! I love all the activities!

Peyton has three more baseball games for fall ball.

Alli has two more home football games to cheer at.  One of them being the “Turn Off The Lights” Event.  The school district is getting a brand new athletic center for next year’s football games.  The plans are stellar.  Alli already has her shirt for the event and I know they have a lot of fun things planned.

WaterFire and the Weston AppleFest are the first weekend in October. 

Turner Days is the second weekend in October.  Alli will be in the parade. It's homecoming weekend and I have an awards banquet.  We are going out to Powell Gardens that Sunday for the Fall Fling. It's Alice in Wonderland themed.

There is also the Night of the Living Farm, a Chili Cookoff, Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes and Pumpkin Patches.  A Hocus Pocus Movie night. A Zombieland Movie Night!  A fun derby clinic with Gal of Fray.

I am participating in Walktober at my work.  I have a team of five other coworkers. 

Goals for October:
  • ·         Start putting down payments on the Great American Southwest vacation.  (We are doing, at least, two vacations next year!)
  • ·         Read one book
  • ·         Have fun!
  • ·         Work a little overtime.  Maybe :)

It's also #blogtober19  .  Should I participate?  I don't know.  I failed at the A to Z Challenge in April.  But this doesn't have a theme.  It's just blogging. :)

1 comment: