Thursday, November 7, 2019

November Goals!

I know!  It's already the 7th day of the month, but I have a few goals I want to put down!

  • Participate in the November Baking Challenge:  Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie
  • Have a fun, stress-free Thanksgiving with the family!  I am grateful for the extra day off!
  • Keep track of my daily Thankfulness!
  • Get Christmas Shopping done of the nieces!  I have one of theirs done and ready to go in my amazon cart.  The other one, I found her things at Target, so hers are sitting in that cart.
  • Try the Cinnamon Coke and Spiced Cranberry Sprite.
  • Stick with Dinner plans all month!
  • Order groceries online and pick them up.  It save money and time. I love it so much.
  • Put a holiday card list together.  I am going to try so hard to send them this year!
  • Make our Winter fun list!
What do you have on your list for the month??  Have you started your winter fun list?  What do you have on there?

I found this on Facebook and I love it.  I am going to try to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list!
    Yikes, I feel like I'm already behind. I like the "NO"vember, though :)

    ReplyDelete