- Participate in the November Baking Challenge: Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie!
- Have a fun, stress-free Thanksgiving with the family! I am grateful for the extra day off!
- Keep track of my daily Thankfulness!
- Get Christmas Shopping done of the nieces! I have one of theirs done and ready to go in my amazon cart. The other one, I found her things at Target, so hers are sitting in that cart.
- Try the Cinnamon Coke and Spiced Cranberry Sprite.
- Stick with Dinner plans all month!
- Order groceries online and pick them up. It save money and time. I love it so much.
- Put a holiday card list together. I am going to try so hard to send them this year!
- Make our Winter fun list!
What do you have on your list for the month?? Have you started your winter fun list? What do you have on there?
I found this on Facebook and I love it. I am going to try to do this.
Good luck with your list!ReplyDelete
Yikes, I feel like I'm already behind. I like the "NO"vember, though :)
I like the No vember idea!ReplyDelete