On my day off, I completely cleaned out the laundry room. It looked so nice. Then the world's oldest cat threw up. It was easy to clean though. I think my vacuum is it's last leg though, I'm going to start looking for a new one. Any recommendations? I have mainly hardwood flooring, but my stairs and two of the bedrooms have carpet.
I accomplished a few things this week:
- went to all the practices and had so much fun
- set up auto debit for my student loans
- applied for a teaching position and a few jobs within my agency
- ordered a new Christmas Tree off of Amazon
- ordered Holiday pillow covers from Amazon
- Finished Christmas Shopping for my oldest niece
- Made Thanksgiving plans with the Fam
- Updated the derby calendar for the league
- Ordered books for the November book exchange (and one for myself)
- Planning for future bouts and delegating tasks and getting volunteers!
- scheduled all payments for the end of November
My Walktober team at work won the Most Improved Category! We get a $50 gift card. We decided to get it for Walmart or Target, that way we would buy food for our upcoming holiday party.
How was your week?
It looks like you're off to good start with all of the holiday prep. Congrats on winning Most Improved Category!ReplyDelete