On my day off, I completely cleaned out the laundry room. It looked so nice. Then the world's oldest cat threw up. It was easy to clean though. I think my vacuum is it's last leg though, I'm going to start looking for a new one. Any recommendations? I have mainly hardwood flooring, but my stairs and two of the bedrooms have carpet.
I accomplished a few things this week:
- went to all the practices and had so much fun
- set up auto debit for my student loans
- applied for a teaching position and a few jobs within my agency
- ordered a new Christmas Tree off of Amazon
- ordered Holiday pillow covers from Amazon
- Finished Christmas Shopping for my oldest niece
- Made Thanksgiving plans with the Fam
- Updated the derby calendar for the league
- Ordered books for the November book exchange (and one for myself)
- Planning for future bouts and delegating tasks and getting volunteers!
- scheduled all payments for the end of November
My Walktober team at work won the Most Improved Category! We get a $50 gift card. We decided to get it for Walmart or Target, that way we would buy food for our upcoming holiday party.
How was your week?