Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thanksgiving Recipes

How do you do Thanksgiving?  In my family, we all split the food making up to make it easier!  We all like to cook, it brings all of us joy!

For my family's part, we are making: Green Bean Casserole from Scratch, Candied Sweet Potatoes and two appetizers.

The Green Bean Casserole was a hit last year.  I got the recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction.  It is so easy to follow.  It's made in a cast iron skillet.  It's the one in the middle of the picture.
The Turkey is the appetizer I make each year.  It lasts a few minutes each time.  I use two types of cheese, pepperonis and pretzel crackers!

The other appetizer I am making is cranberry jalapeno jelly over cream cheese served with crackers!

I got the Candied Sweet Potato recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction also.  I haven't tried it yet, but it is linked. 

What are you making for the holiday?  What is your favorite thing to make?

1 comment: