Thursday, January 23, 2020

Three Things Thursday!

Happy Thursday!  I haven't been posting much the last few weeks.  I had a bunch scheduled and then just poof!   I'm going to go back and finish them and post them for another day!  I'm going to attempt to do a Three Things Post every month. I'm not sure which form it will take, but I'll experiment.  

Three Things I'm Excited About...
1.  Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl!  All of our sports teams have really long breaks between them playing in Championship Games.
2.  Another Interview on Monday.  
3.  The Weekend with Minimal Plans!

Three Things I Need to Do....
1.  Finish going through my front room.  I just have one small area to go!
2.  Knock this interview out of the park!
3. Finish my current read and start my new one.

Three Things I Did This Week....
1. I pulled off a successful "Underground" Game!  We made money and we had cake!
2. Cleaned Peyton's Room and put his new sheets on.
3. Alli and I went grocery shopping together!  It was a lot of fun.  I think I spent more than normal (I usually do pick up), but Alli said she wanted to go, so we went.

Three Things I Ate This Week...
1. A delicious beef stew in the crock pot!
2. Tomato Tortellini Soup! (look that's two soup like recipes in one week)
3. Pulled Pork Nachos from LA Cuisine (our caterers for Roller Derby)

I'll think of more Three Things Topics as I go on!  But this is a fun start!

No comments:

Post a Comment