Friday, January 31, 2020

What's Up, Weekend? aka Fri-YAY! (5)

Happy RED Friday!
The humans in Kansas City are pumped for the Super Bowl this weekend!  The city is lit up and we are ready!  Go Chiefs!

Are you watching the Super Bowl on Sunday?  What is your favorite part of it?

This week was another busy one with an Underground Game on Wednesday.  
My Vixens lost, but it was a good game.  Quite a show for those there.  I can tell from the video that I am making progress in regards to how I look.  I've been sticking to eating at home and bringing my lunch to work.  Also, as much water as I can.  The energy drinks are a thing of the past.

Work has been bananas.  My interview on Monday went well though.  I was the first one of the day.  I didn't use any notes for my presentation.  The only thing I read was my conclusion, but that is only because it was really good and I didn't want to flub it. I tried to sell myself the best I could.  That was some of the feedback I received from my last interview.  I didn't sell my greatness.  The interview after me came in the door as I was going out, he had like fifty note cards with him.  I hope he wasn't staring at them the entire time.  Also, I've given presentations to the Director of Social Services and the Director of the Family Support Division before with confidence.  Public speaking is something I can do.

Peyton had an ortho appointment on Thursday and another appointment in the afternoon.  I just called him off school for the day.  Something happened at school and I let Alli come home too.  So we went and had pizza together and shopped at Aldi's.  We found some yummy things.  They had brownie hummus and cranberry goat cheese.  Yum.  We looked at movie times, but didn't find anything we wanted to see.  Have you seen any good movies lately?

The February Insta pic challenge is posted.  I hope February will be better in regards to the challenge.  I didn't do well in January.  :)  I signed up for the Busy Mama Book Swap for next month too.

Today, I need to work on the February meal plan.  I ordered Imperfect Produce and will go in and customize my box this afternoon.  Have you ever tried this?  Let me know your thoughts.  I have a few grocery stores I want to go to this weekend because of their sale items.  I like going with a list though and not just willy nilly.

What do you have planned for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I missed the Busy Mama Book Swap again. I was in 3 this month though! I do imperfect produce, I mostly like it. Go Chiefs!

    ReplyDelete