Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy day to wear Green!
I am not wearing green, I do have a camo shirt on though that has green in it, so no pinches for me.
I kinda forgot what day it was, but it's okay.  It's one week until my birthday though.

I am sharing some pictures from the art fair last Thursday and from the weekend.  There are only pictures of animals because the only things we did were stay at home and take Alli back and forth to work.

I am at work.  I am considered an essential employee within the government.  We still have hoards of people coming into our office.  We saw our normal amount of people on Monday.  St. Louis is reporting that only 10% of their normal counts are coming in.  It's apparent that Kansas City doesn't care.  They don't care about social distancing or keeping others safe.  They want everything done in person.  Everything can be done over the internet or over the phone.  The 10% that needs to be in the office are the truly homeless ones.  We are trying to keep our office clean and safe. 
I was at the front desk yesterday and was coughed and sneezed on a lot.  Sigh. 
I am having a lot of anxiety and fear about work.  I couldn't sleep Sunday night trying to think of solutions to keep us safe from this virus. 

I hope you have a good day.  My plans are to work, then do OT (no public are allowed in the building after 4:45), go home, make dinner, read and start one of my new puzzles.

What are your plans?










1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, that sounds really stressful. I'm so surprised that KS seems to be the only state that said school isn't going back this year. My husband is still working in his office too, but he doesn't work with the public like that.

    ReplyDelete