Friday, March 27, 2020

What's Up, Weekend? AKA Fri-YAY! (11)

Happy Fri-yay!  
It's raining here!  We had a big spring storm last night.  I enjoyed listening to it.  
The fire alarm in my room started beeping too, so lots of extra noise all around.  I need to venture out to find a battery for it.  I might just turn to Amazon. I'm just not sure what I need to buy yet.  I'll check tonight.
It's calling for a windy Saturday and a sunny Sunday.  Maybe things will dry up enough where we can prune the rose bushes down.  One side of them is a little wild at the moment.

Last night, I made a Frito Pie of sorts.
I used crescent rolls, taco meat (ground beef with seasoning), fritos and cheddar cheese.
I made a design with crescent rolls, put the fritos in it and then added the meat and cheese.  I baked it for around 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
I caught up on a few more shows and cleaned up on the counter separating the kitchen and dining room (would that be considered a bar?)  I put more snacks out for the kids to eat.
I made a Tik Tok with two of the cats and the dog.  I can't stop laughing at it.  TikTok is hilarious and I love it.  It's making me smile right meow! 
When I went to pick up Alli at work (it was 99 cent mozzarella sticks day) and we stocked up on them.
I asked Peyton to sort socks for me.  He sent me this picture. I looks like the doggo was helping.  He did do the black and white socks though, but there is still a lot to be done. 

I was finally able to pick my RX on Wednesday.  It was backordered for a week.  They said they would automatically fill it for me that way it won't be late for next month.  I started taking them Thursday.  I was warned of the side effects and a friend told me what happened while her body adjusted and it was only a few days then she was okay.  I am hoping it only takes a few days for me too.  They are bad side effects, you just don't feel well why your body adjusts.  My friend also told me it helped her a ton.  Crossing fingers that it will help me too.

I don't have much else!  I am just wishing everyone a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Had some downtime this afternoon to catch up on your recent posts - busy as usual! Sorry about your medical issues and Rx side effects, but hoping those effects wear off and your feeling good.

    ReplyDelete