Thursday, April 2, 2020

Happy Friday Eve!

Hi there friends!  I hope everyone is doing well!  It's looking quite rainy outside here today!  

Work is still super busy!  They built a new sharepoint site so we can help with the emails that the agency is receiving.  It's not working the best, but we are getting the work done!  We have about 7k Food Stamp applications right now that are brand new and everyone is working hard to get them into the system.  Missouri has been granted a waiver where people do not need an interview to receive Food Stamps.  This is helping things to get completed faster.

Before I left work, I made a schedule for my work day.  That way I get up and move and feel more productive.  It's worked so far today.

Yesterday, Alli's boss Ubered her to work early because a lot of adults did not show up for their day time shift.  She worked from 2-9 last night and they were super busy.  

I had to go dry clothes at a laundry mat.  I think something is stuck in my dryer and not allowing it to spin.  I need to get in there and take it apart and unclog it.  I need to YouTube videos.  If it's not that I'll start online shopping for a new dryer.  I had Peyton come help me so we could get in and out faster.  We were only there for around 45 minutes and didn't stay inside.  We took a walk.  We went to the cemetery across the street.  My grandmother is buried there, so we checked on her gravesite.  I do need to get her some new spring flowers.  I will order some online to take up there.

We picked up some Taco Bell on the way home.  I found out the meds and Taco Bell do not like each other at the moment.  Ugh.  I hope this all passes soon.  Peyton and I did watch Guys Grocery Games while eating together.  It was a tribute to Carl Ruiz, one of the judges.  I didn't even know he passed :(

Peyton took both dogs on two separate walks.  I cleaned up the dining room and moped the floor.  I moped the floor in the front room also.  I worked on laundry as I did this too.  

I got all the trash to the end of the easement for our Thursday pick up.  

I picked up Alli from work and she got me a lemonade slush.  

We made it home and I folded and put away laundry.  I called it a night after that.  I watched a few videos on my laptop and headed to bed.










1 comment:

  1. Seems like you are keeping busy. My dryer isn't drying right either! I try not to worry about it but I am annoyed!

    ReplyDelete