Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Another Kinda Soup Recipe

Cajun Jambalaya

I kinda cheated on this one, but I have a good reason.  I am horrible at making rice.  It's just pretty terrible.  So, I just a box rice mix for this one.  I think you should too, makes it so much easier.

Ingredients:
Polish Kielbasa, cut into little pieces
Chicken, again into little pieces
Shrimp, I didn't cut those up
Garlic to taste
chicken stock to make your rice mix in
1/4 cup of hot sauce
Then, the Jambalaya rice mix, which has seasoning and things in it already.

Prepare the rice first with the chicken stock.

Then, make your meat.  I did mine all in the skillet, with a little EVOO.

Mix it all together and add your hot sauce and garlic.

Such a cheat recipe, but that makes it easy, quick and yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment