Saturday, January 23, 2016

Old School Blogging -- ABCs

I am totally taking this idea from The Miss Elaine-ous Blog.  While this blog hasn't been around that long, I did blog before and I loved the question and answer random things that people posted.  I want to bring it back for a minute on this blog. 

The first OSB will be....

The ABCs of Me!


A- Age: 33 for a few more months….

B- Biggest Fear: Falling off things.

C- Current Time: 8:37 AM on a Thursday

D- Drink you last had: Water

E- Easiest Person To Talk to: my Mikey!

F- Favorite Song: I have no idea.  For real.  I  like so many.

G- Grossest Memory: There were a lot of gross things that happened at work when I actually had to interact in person with our clients.  I’m surprised  I didn’t vomit more.

H- Hometown: Shawnee, KS! 

I- In love with: Mikey, Tanner, Alli and Peyton…also I loves the Maggie, Peanut and guineas a whole bunch. 

J- Jealous Of: that the Giants got Johnny Cueto (such sarcasm here)

K- Killed Someone? No

L- Longest Relationship: Yeah…no…. 

M- Middle Name: Ann.  

N- Number of Siblings: One.

O- One Wish: Happiness always

P- Person who you last called: Does Facetime Count? J 

Q- Question you’re always asked: “Do you still do that Roller Derby thing?”

R- Reason to smile:  The who I’m in love with….also baking, traveling, the not so distant future… 

S- Song you last sang: I can’t remember…

T- Time you woke up: Which time?!?

U- Underwear Color: It’s black…

V- Vacation Destination: All of them!  All the places! 

W- Worst Habit: Being too mothering and not listening.

X- X-rays you’ve had: Left wrist, teeth

Y- Your favorite food: Pizza! 

Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries. Here’s a little description I found online that seems to describe me somewhat… “Let’s get started!” is an Aries woman’s battle cry. Eager and enthusiastic, she is the alpha female of the pack, always at the front of the queue and kick-starting everything from projects to dinner dates. A fearless and natural leader, an Aries woman is charismatic, energetic, and dynamic.”  (Yep, stole this too, I mean, I am an Aries)

No comments:

Post a Comment