Thursday, December 21, 2017

Top Ten Thursday: Christmas Song Story

Top Ten Thursday is a little different this week.  Check out Part-Time Working Hockey Mom's blog for full details and to join us.


Here is your task if you choose to accept it:
December 21st, I'd like to try something a little bit different. No list this time. You choose one of your top ten Christmas songs or just pick one you like and create a back story.  We want to hear about the characters in that song, and especially all the fun they had last year! Your story is only supposed to contain ten sentences. OK?





So.... I get to make up a back story for this song.  One that I picture in my head whenever I listen to it.
Here is what I picture:
It's snowy, lots and lots of snow.
There are no people.
It's just buildings and streets covered with snow.
We see all the of beautifulness.
All the humans are in their homes and preparing for Christmas.
Sometimes we see glimpses of them through windows.
Everyone is happy.
Then, when the music changes, it is now pictured the same snow, but the city in ruins due to the Bosnian War that took place.
But then, it brings you back to hope at the end.  Where things will go back
to the beautiful snow covered city it once was.

I ran out of lines to tell my story....

What's your favorite Christmas/Holiday song and what is the background story you want to make up for it?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know the song but good, hopeful back story. I like the idea of cities in snow.

    have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, even though the whole context is sad. Thank you for making it more hopeful! Also I love me a White Christmas!
    Thank you for linking up :-)
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete