I'm linking up for this fun!
Fall is my favorite and I want to share the things with you.
Join the link up here.
Fall Bucket List!
- Visit the Renaissance Festival
- Attend the chili cookoff on October 26th -- Maybe I will enter the contest! I haven't done it in years!
- Make a Fall wreath for under $20
- Decorate the Front Porch -- I found some really cool, cheap ideas!
- Make Apple Recipes: pie and cider
- Visit the Sunflower fields!
- Go to a corn maze and on a hayride at Gary's Berries
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch -- not sure which one yet
- Decorate the pumpkins
- Go hiking
- One last camping trip
- Go to a zoo or animal sanctuary -- I haven't been to the KC Zoo in a few years and I would like to see the penguins and the sloth! And all the animals in general!
- Fall Movie Night
- Autumn Star Gazing
- Bonfire with S'mores
- Visit the Halloween Haunt at Worlds of Fun
- Eat Apple Cider Donuts at Louisburg Cider Mill
- Take a daytrip to a small town: I'm thinking Wamego to the Wizard of Oz Museum and Winery. OzToberFest! what?!
- Grateful Journal for November
- Make a homemade pumpkin pie
- Friday night football -- Watching my daughter cheer! Go Bears!
- Watching my son play fall baseball!
I feel like this is enough! I want to do all the things! I've started adding them into my calendar already! That's how excited I am!
I loved the Wizard of Oz museum, it's been so long since I was there though! Gary's Berries sounds like a fun trip too. Love Louisberg Cider Mill too! And I want to see the sloth!ReplyDelete
Gary's Berries is a good time and this year they are adding the hayride with the lights. I am excited about that. I have been to Wamego, but never to the museum and I keep hearing awesome things about it!Delete
Can't wait to see the sloth!
Love this list, Morgan! And oh my gosh--my family needs to visit the Oz museum next time we drive through KS! We drive east from CO to NY every summer--definitely going to add this stop to my list. Thank you!ReplyDelete
I will report back on it once we go! I'm trying to figure out a weekend!Delete
Apple cider donuts!! I do love those. And a chili cookoff sounds really fun! When I worked outside our home, I loved being a taste-tester for those. Now that I work from home, I'm sort of a one woman cooking show. I don't know that I need five crock pots of chili just for the two of us - HA! But you've reminded me that I miss the cook off fun!ReplyDelete
I used to organize this event years ago. It was so much fun! It's an all around good time. I used to get the firetruck to show up, a bounce house and a car show! They do all of that except the bounce house now (something, something, insurance changed).Delete
The Renaissance Festival sounds so fun! And you are the second person who has mentioned those donuts - they must be great! Thanks so much for linking up!ReplyDelete
If you are ever near Kansas City, I suggest a trip to the cider mill! They make the donuts all year round!Delete
Your fall bucket list is perfect!!! You should definitely enter the chili cook off--sounds so fun!ReplyDelete
Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts
I have it on my calendar! If I don't enter it, I'm definitely attending!Delete
This is quite a list! I've been to the Renaissance Festival before and it's so much fun. I really liked the jousting and eating a giant turkey leg haha! Fall is definitely the best time to go to the Zoo as well. I made a fall wreath a few years ago but it definitely needs to be revamped- looking forward to seeing how yours turns out!ReplyDelete
I can't wait to go to the zoo! All the animals like the cooler weather!Delete
I haven't been to the Ren Fest in years! There are so many things I want to do there!