I'm linking up for this fun!
Fall is my favorite and I want to share the things with you.
Join the link up here.
Fall Bucket List!
- Visit the Renaissance Festival
- Attend the chili cookoff on October 26th -- Maybe I will enter the contest! I haven't done it in years!
- Make a Fall wreath for under $20
- Decorate the Front Porch -- I found some really cool, cheap ideas!
- Make Apple Recipes: pie and cider
- Visit the Sunflower fields!
- Go to a corn maze and on a hayride at Gary's Berries
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch -- not sure which one yet
- Decorate the pumpkins
- Go hiking
- One last camping trip
- Go to a zoo or animal sanctuary -- I haven't been to the KC Zoo in a few years and I would like to see the penguins and the sloth! And all the animals in general!
- Fall Movie Night
- Autumn Star Gazing
- Bonfire with S'mores
- Visit the Halloween Haunt at Worlds of Fun
- Eat Apple Cider Donuts at Louisburg Cider Mill
- Grateful Journal for November
- Make a homemade pumpkin pie
- Friday night football -- Watching my daughter cheer! Go Bears!
- Watching my son play fall baseball!
I feel like this is enough! I want to do all the things! I've started adding them into my calendar already! That's how excited I am!