Wednesday, September 25, 2019

What's Up, Wednesday?

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Monday -- Quesadilla
Tuesday -- McDonalds!  We were on the go!
Wednesday -- Fried Ravioli and Garlic Bread
Thursday -- Mac and Cheese Casserole
Friday -- Golden Corral for Peyton's Birthday (not sure how I feel on this one)
2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:
Nothing too much!
3. What I’m loving:
The chillier weather!
My Iphone 11!
Fall decor
New TV shows!

4. What we’ve been up to?
Lots of things!  Cheer, baseball, fall activities, roller derby
5. What I’m dreading:
working at the front desk for the rest of the week.  It's truly a waste of my knowledge and talent. (Gosh, that sounds conceited) 
6. What I’m working on:
Presenting a project to executive leadership of FSD.
All the roller derby things
Myself
7. What I’m excited about:
Peyton's Birthday on Friday!
playing in the championship game on Saturday
8. What I’m watching/reading:
All the new shows!
Unbelievable on Netflix
Carnival Row on Prime
Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews
Ghosted by Rosie Walsh
9. What I’m listening to:
I've been listening to the radio a lot lately.
Also, music from movies and powerful, instrumentals (is that what it would be called?)
10. What I’m wearing:

11. What I’m doing this weekend:
Celebrating P's birthday!
Playing in a champs game!
Maybe something off the fall list if we have time!
12. What I’m looking forward to next month:
Watching my daughter cheer.
Watching my son play baseball
Waterfire
Night of the Living Farm
Weston Applefest
Turner Days parade
Day of the Dead celebration
Chili Cook-off
Fall Fling at Powell Gardens
13. What else is new:
The same old, same old!  Working, taking care of the kiddos and enjoying life as much as I can!

3 comments:

  1. You have a lot coming up! I want to watch Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

    I want to know more about the Fried Ravioli -- it sounds delicious!!! And I don't know what "Waterfire" is but I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great and inspiring list! (I should do this)
    Happy Birthday to Peyton, and...
    you have an iPhone 11?

    ReplyDelete