I'm going to write only five goals for the month! I feel like if I focus on a small amount of things that I want to accomplish, I actually do more.
Here are my five things:
1. Put a down payment on the Disneyland Vacation!
2. Work a few hours of overtime weekly!
3. Order school pictures from last year and this year.
4. Complete the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Workout video.
5. Get a manicure!
What goals do you have for September? I would love to hear!
August goals recap
- Go on a date where the guy doesn't ghost me afterwards. it's getting real old. -- I didn't go on any dates
- get a manicure. I remember when I was on the cruise and my nails were lovely. -- moved this to September cause I didn't succeed.
- clean out one of the bedrooms -- YES!!!
- paint my dining room and kitchen...I might have taken three days off work to get this all done. -- YES!! It looks so good!!
- read two books from my book shelf. -- I did 50% of this!