Origin: 1300; Middle English
- Delighted, pleased or glad, as over a particular thing
- Characterized by or indicative of pleasure
- Favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky
I didn’t realize thinking of five things that make me happy right now would prove so difficult. I am normally a happy person. Normally, this wouldn’t be a problem. Things are have hard lately. I try really hard not to focus on that. I don’t want to focus on that. I want to focus on things that will make me happy. So here is my go at it.
- A vacation. A vacation will make me really happy. I don’t know when said vacation will be happening. It will be awesome when it does happen though.
- Peyton playing baseball and Alli playing volleyball makes me happy. It makes me happy to see them doing so well at their given sports.
- The one big thing that will happen in the future will make me super happy. I’m really trying to be patient.
- Going to Worlds of Fun this weekend will make me happy. Even if I will probably spend a majority of it by myself. They are having a wine and food festival this weekend.
- Finding out that Meg Myer will be at Boulevardia and Zella Day will be at the Tank Room this month. Figuring out a way to get Lumineers tickets would make me happy too.