Friday, June 17, 2016

Morning or Night person?

Are you a morning person or a night person?


I. AM. NOT. A. MORNING. PERSON.


I like to stay in bed.  I'm a morning person more than I want to be.  I get up early because I have things that need to be accomplished or I'm obligated to do things.


I get up early because my body feels the need to wake up early.


I like the night.  I like to sleep too.


I have always stayed up late.


When I was little, I would sneak into the front room (this is when we lived in a small house) and hide under the chair and watch whatever my mom was watching on tv.  I got caught a lot.


When I was a middle schooler, I would rearrange my furniture in the middle of the night.  It was fun.  I talked on the phone all night too.  Because that was the thing to do.  I also had to be sneaky about that so my sister wouldn't listen in.  I usually would go unplug her phone.  She didn't need to listen to me talk about IMPORTANT things all night long.


As an adult, I usually get stuff done.  I seem to be more productive later on in the day.  Even though I am also super productive in the mornings...
Like, this morning, I've done a lot of work.  I feel like I should be done for the day.  Still have five hours to go of work....then there will be a ton of other haz to haz.

No comments:

Post a Comment