Friday, June 24, 2016

Just another day....

I have a story.  This happened on Wednesday. 

I was sitting at my desk.  That's what I do a majority of the time.  I was working.  I do that a lot too.  I hear yelling.  Lots of yelling.  From the break room.  It sounded like fighting shenanigans. 
I found out though, they were watching the fun occurring out in the parking lot.

I look out the window.  Yes, the windows really are that dirty.  I see a black SUV slammed into a minivan that sandwiched a little car in between itself and a white SUV.  Really?  How in the world did this even happen? 

The lady who owns the black SUV locked her keys in the car.  Smart.  We've all done it.  No judging here.  She came inside our building and told the security guard what was up and to see if they could help.

Someone heard her.  Someone thought it would be advantageous to run outside, break the window in the SUV and steal it. 

If you steal a car, maybe you should know how to drive a car?!?

That picture shows how far she got. 

She crashed the car.  Jumped out and started to run.  Security caught her.  They had to wrestle her a little and her shirt came off and it was a whole lot of yuck.

The police finally came.  People were taking selfies with their smashed cars and the ridiculousness that surrounded it.

The women, of course, was taken off in an ambulance.  She claimed to be hurt in the accident.  Pretty sure they took her to the hospital and gave her some Ibuprofen and sent her on her way to jail. 

Do you know how hot it was outside?  I think it was around 103 out there.

Another fun day at the state building.

No comments:

Post a Comment