Monday, June 6, 2016

Day 6: Reality Shows


Reality Shows!

They are my favorite things to watch on TV.  I am not over them.  I don’t think I ever will be.

Here are my top five reality shows:

  1. Big Brother – all time number one favorite reality show.  I used to watch this with my grandma.  We watched every single episode together.  She passed away in 2003, so that will tell you how long I have been watching it.  I haven’t missed a season since.  Last year, I got to watch it with someone else and it was the best thing ever.  New season starts June 22nd.   I cannot wait.
  2. The Amazing Race – They travel all over the place and have adventures! What isn’t to like about that?  The past season, I did not like the beginning of it.  They did a bunch of social media stars that were showing off and playing up for the camera.  It was pretty horrible in the beginning, then they decided not to focus on the cameras as much and it made it much better.
  3. Survivor – I love it.  I just love it.  I watched Survivor with my grandmother too.  Jeff Probst is the greatest.  I love all the challenges and drama.  I always think I could do super well, then I think again and decide that I would probably fail.
  4. Home Free - This is a newer one.  It just started last year.  Last year, people worked on homes and then when they get eliminated, whatever house they get eliminated on, they actually receive that house.  So no one was a loser in it.  These people worked hard and deserved on the houses the received.  Next season starts June 16th. 
  5. The MTV Challenges – I know you are thinking…what is wrong with you?!?  Guys, I like the drama.  Sometimes it’s a bit much, but it’s also super hilarious to watch.

What reality shows do you still watch?  Out of all of them, which one would you want to be on?  For me, I would love to be on The Amazing Race, Big Brother and/or Survivor.

3 comments:

  1. I watch a lot of food and travel shows, especially anything with Anthony Bourdain. When I was young, I REALLY wanted to be on The Real World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of you unfamiliar with the online marketing scene, it is basically the process in which Internet marketers use social media, content websites and social networking websites to market their products and services to a target audience.

    ReplyDelete