Thursday, June 23, 2016

To be able to play in the game on Saturday, I had to make a half an hour of practice.  Our league has a minimum of five practices and eight hours to be eligible for the game.  I'm glad I waited for the last minute because this was the best practice ever.  It was tiring.  It was exhausting.  It was so much fun.
After a day full of meetings, including a meeting with my coed team before practice, it was nice.
Jon planed games for us.  These games were not easy.  We did toe stop challenges. (I guess I'm getting better at these)  We had a stop relay race.  The second time around we were not allowed to use tomahawk stops.  Tomahawk stops are when you transition to going backwards then get on your toe stops and take off.  These are by far the easiest to do for relays like this.  A lot of people were lost when the tomahawk option was taken away.  Totally won it for our team with the powerslide. Not very often do I win anything!  But I won that!  I totally won that! 



We all pushed 15 of our league mates.  We did shopping cart relays.  We played the box game.  Lots of us had to fit in the box.  We skated a lot and had a lot of fun.  Everyone was happy after that practice. 
 

Facebook keeps popping up pictures of vacations.  Every even year I have taken vacations to the Gulf coast.  This even year is different and I am super sad about it.
I NEED A VACATION.
So next year.  Vacation.  Preferably Destin.
I love it.  It's so purdy.

Big Brother started tonight.  Gawd, I love it.  For seriously.  It is so good.
I like the twists.  They are so twisty. 

I have also made a decision.  I am going to start attending Advanced Training practices in the hopes that I will make our Nationals Team.

I am trying to decide if I want to be a trainer for recruitment this year.  I did it last year.  I was just on plain old recruitment the previous years.  Finding new skaters.  Posting on the blog.  Doing paperwork.  I still have a month to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment